Friday, 6 May 2011

Through all my life...

Through all my life, I have tried to run away from realities; realities that offended me, hurt me, gave me wounds that took years to heal, and some of which stayed like scars with roots joined to the core of my existence.

Through all my life, I have learned. Each time I fell, I discovered how the earth feels, how a moment ago you can fly and the other moment you find yourself bruised and weakened.

Through all my life, I have felt dreams drifting through my eyes like falling autumn leaves, where I could catch them but couldn't impart life into them.

Through all my life, I have tried to change, to mend my broken self and to be tolerable and have struggled to be attractive.

Through all my life, I have been true, sincere, helpful and trustworthy. I have had my interests, always buried beneath tons of sand, having no power to dig or move.

Through all my life, I have loved truly, with all my heart. I have given all the love my heart could give, all that originated from my soul, each time I felt it.

And through all my life, I have suffered and have regretted to be what I have been through all my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment